Staten Island Web logo

Well, I've read more puerile, silly stuff before, but it has been a long time since the 6th grade...("a serious pain in the back pew...") Do real people talk like this? I don't really want to know anyone that does. Do you?
Is the point to say that all atheists finally see the light? That all theosophy teachers don't...until some youthful tragedy strikes? The best that they can teach is a shout at the end of a semester. ("You'll see" ["..He will find you!"]) at young people who are different ("...long flaxen hair, six inches below his shoulders" Oh dear, an anarchist or an antichrist?), that somehow become ennobled by early death? Codswollop.
This is a howler; but I don't know if it is because of the writing or because of the "message" ("The Gift of Love). And there is nothing as revealing as a professor in theology as admitting he files people and prejudges people as "... 's' for strange...". Lovely stuff.

More, please.

And don't attack just because of the anonymous post. Be honest and attack the argument, not the person. If you don't know what an argument is go to http://www.mwscomp.com/mpfc/argument.html
and we can learn something.

If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know by reply.
See you when the moon is at perihelion in Uranus!

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.