I have the answers for this one already *LOL* so if anyone completes it (or believes they have *S*)....I will gladly E-mail you the answers upon request. I'll probably also post the answers here next week for the benefit of ~*The Silent Ones*~ amongst us! *LOL*
O.k.! Here goes:
Can you solve this one?
(It can be solved !!)
Einstein wrote this quiz last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz.
1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3. These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Here's the question: Who owns the fish?
1. The Brit man lives in a red house.
2.. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horse lives nest to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.