Staten Island Web logo

Here in Florida we were only brushed with outer band winds as Floyd started its rage uP the East Coast but I'm hearing/seeing that others may not have faired as well.

We're just getting the news uPdates and daylight photo shots of the damage incurred as Floyd tantrumed uP the East Coast.

There are MANY SI Web Members who keep in touch and live on the "Right Coast" of the US in states that were in Floyd's tearful path.

I would really appreciate it if all the "Right Coaster's" could PLEASE POST and check in so we know you made it through the storm unharmed.

In the even you are in need of help please let us know.

I called Donna this morning...all is well there and it sems like Staten Island faired pretty well :)) "Thank You God".

Just to mention some people...I hope to hear from are:

The Ganns Family
CharlieJ
Art
Redhead
Greenman
Lisa
Lorac
Jolo - was OK last evening but how bout today
Nick
BobC
Jan
Tomdgimp
MadameT - OK yesterday, how's today going
Charlsey
JR
Kpapora
DottyFreeo - tried calling, couldn't get a trunk line
Rob2
cowboy
Crismouse
DBurke
DebDiller
ArtPort
JoeMontanti
Angie
beno
Cas
Mustang
AJ
Rich LaDieu
sipoet
ziggy
ColoradoJake
Elizabeth

East Coast Anon's who made it - hope you have your name tag on, if "U" lost it that's OK just let us know you're still alive LOL

Can't name em all it would take forever LOL SOOOOOOOOOOO would...
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL who live in the East Coast states that had Floyd's unwanted visit, please let us know you're OK

Admin - GREAT job keeping the servers uP & running with almost no interruption :)) How's the home front?

Hope everyone remained dry & puters still running.

B Safe...B Happy

-g

~*~*~ Staten Island ~*~*~
"Home Of The Heart"

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.