Staten Island Web logo

Very interesting answer mikes. I don't believe I've EVER heard that one before. *S* I suppose you're talking about missed opportunities and regrettable actions and that sort of thing. Yes? Heck! We all have them. As you know, hindsight is always 20/20, so don't be too hard on yourself no matter what it is that you're reflecting back on. You wouldn't be the person you are today, if you didn't have the past that you had. None of us would be the people we are today without whatever past we had. As painful as certain parts were (and we all know that some of them were)....they helped us grow.

And, if you're ever THAT curious, there's always regression therapy! *S* And, on that note, I'll just pass along that there have actually been a number of books written in that vein!

Just to let you know, one mighty terrific example of that is: "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian L. Weiss M.D. The author is a Psychiatrist who not only tells the fascinating tale of what he un~covered during regression sessions with a patient, but the second hand carry~over into his own life. It totally turned his Universe upside down.

It's truly is a GREAT read.

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.