Staten Island Web logo

Yep! It's the same thing here. Both the people in King Chef and the people in Lucia's know me very well. The funniest thing with it all happened about 2 weeks ago. My Father-In-Law is really sick so my Husband went out to New Jersey to be with his Mom. He also took our Daughter. I couldn't go because I had to work, and so did my son. Well, I had finished my work but my son didn't so I was all alone. My Mother is always all alone since my Dad passed on *sad face* so I decided to go around the corner (Yes! She lives around the corner) and eat with HER! Well, she and I decided to call Lucia's. Oh Man! I had to chuckle when the girl took the order. I gave the order just as I always do...and then when she said "Number please" I gave my Mother's! (Of course!) *LOL* I just KNOW the girl had a puzzled look on her face. I could FEEL it. Anyway, when the guy finally delivered the pizza I went to the door and he said: AH HA! It IS you! *LOL* I said: Yep! It's me! I'm at my Mom's. And he said: You know, we thought it was ____________ (my address) but when you gave a different address we were confused! *LOL*

Re the General Tso's Chicken: YES! It's VERY good...but don't ask me what's in it and most important of all if you find out...don't TELL me either. I'm very funny about food (as you now well know *S*) and it took me about 38 of my 44 years to finally warm up to Chinese food. I don't wanna chance rocking the boat by knowing what's in it. *LOL*

I never thought I'd say it...but you know.....sometimes ignorance IS bliss!

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.