Staten Island Web logo

As rs said, try to get him to legal aid, but if you can't look in the yellow pages of the phone book under Social & Human Services.

There are several agencies that may be able to help him. Among them, The Society for Children's Services at 273-2727 and several agencies listed under homeless persons services.

My SI phone book is from 1995, so you may want to double check the phone number.

Good luck, you're a good person to help him.


Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.