>Degrees??? School???
>PUNCTUATION??? Hummmmm I
>suppose it is a value
>system..it's just not mine.
>
>
BRAVO OT and DONNA!!!

I couldn't say it better myself!!!
I know PLENTY of people that have all sorts of academic scrolls, and just because you have a "degree" or a very good knowledge of writing skills, doesn't make you a better person than anyone else. By being PUBLICLY vicious, you only show your OWN lack of compassion, and common sense. To post that stuff about Gina, whether true or not, has NO place here!!! It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Staten Island OR anything else!!! I have been around here awhile, and although I may not agree with her on some things, the posted comments were NOTHING but a vicious attempt to humiliate a person that I personally have never seen be anything but civil AND caring in her postings(except toward the President!LOL), plus we'll be neighbors next month!
So, to EVERYONE on this board: Calm down, it doesn't matter what other people do or don't do. Mind your OWN business!!!
Opinions are wonderful, that's one of the greatest freedoms we can have, but SLANDER, or publicly releasing information to hurt someone IS and SHOULD be ILLEGAL!!! Post whatever you want regarding someone ELSE'S opinion, but be civil about it. You CAN disagree OR correct someone without being an A**HOLE about it.

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.