Staten Island Web logo

This subject just won't die, I haven't been around all that much lately, but I do check in at least every 2 days. I have said in the past and I STILL believe that there should be NO anonymous postings, since if you have something to say, SAY IT!!! I have dealt was a LOT of repercussions in response to my posts, but every ONE of my posts I put my name on. I don't like that you're email address gets posted next to your name, which is what the anonymouse's excuse ALWAYS is for posting annonymousely(I know how to spell it). That is an invalid reason since all you have to do is set up an email address at ANY of the free email sites and check it once a month!!! As far as "feeling better about being "whooped" by someone named Cornflakes", YES, since then you know NOT to read Cornflakes' messages!!! With all the anonymouses running around here, you can't tell if it's someone's opinion that you'd rather avoid. In other words, if you don't like MY opinions, you can look and see which posts were written by me and NOT read them! I am a definite champion for rights, and am willing to debate anyone, anywhere, on this or any other message board, on how putting a name to a post is NOT censoring or violating anyones rights! After all, no one says you CAN'T use "cornflakes" or any other anonymous name you wish. I DO however feel that it IS an abuse of my right to privacy to NOT allow me to not show my email address! Again, the fix to that is stated above.
Everyone has been posting about how the problems in society are due mainly to parents NOT teaching their children how to be proper humans(myself included), but MY parents taught me a lot of lessons. Lessons such as: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all", and "You are responsible for you're actions, if you say or do something wrong, be an adult about it, don't hide, FACE your consequences." Get the point?
Before anyone decides to try and say that I MYSELF at times have been QUITE nasty in my posts, I suggest you go back and reread them, since I WILL answer nasty with nasty, but have NEVER started a nasty thread or posted nastily to anyone that didn't take a swipe at me first! If you truly read them, you will also see that I am sarcastic, and MOST of what I say sarcastically is said in jest. So THINK before you try to flame me.
Can't wait to see all the LOVELY responses to THIS one!!!
=o)

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.