Staten Island Web logo

In the near future we are planning on having children, and we have decided that I should become a stay at home Mom. However, I still would like to have some of "my own" income.

I have been working as an Accounting Supervisor for six years. So I decided to start my own business doing accounting work for small business. This is what I will offer: I will come in once a week to post all the companies recievables and payables, handle all A/P and A/R inquiries, A/R and A/P filing, handle inventory, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Reconcile bank statements and as much more as the business needs. If the business does not have a proper accounting system, I will come in and set up one (including the software, if necessary). My fee will be based on what the needs are of the business, payable in one affordable monthly rate. Not hourly, and it does not fluctuate do to the time I spend.

Here is where I need help, If you know of someone or you are interested in finding out what I can do and how affordable I am, please e-mail at the address above or at carrollm@mindspring.com.

Thank you.

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.