Staten Island Web logo




DRIVING AND CELL-PHONE USAGE C Connelly mcgil mmmg@netscape.net On 2/19/2001 12:42:00 AM, blue ocean wrote:
>It bothers me that people
>using cell-phones
>while driving NEVER use their
>turn signal
>because their hands are full.I
>never use
>cells when driving.I drive
>very often in my
>job(2-3 sites a day)and take
>it VERY serious-
>ly.

Ok, that explains about 5% of those who don't use their signals, whatabout the other 95%?

mimi


Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.