Staten Island Web logo

Hmmm...... Impeachment Again!!!??? Thomas Perillo Jr. TOMDGIMP tomdgimp@excite.com On 2/9/2001 10:52:00 AM, grjaenicke wrote:
>Tom ,
>
>You posted this the other day
>commenting let's see how the
>resident GWB lovers respond to
>this. Whatís your point? I
>donít think much of an article
>that was cut and pasted from
>who knows where, with no input
>to it by the person that
>posted it. Hasnít it been the
>practice here of stating ,
>then debating the posters
>opinions. Hell I can read
>editorials in any newspaper.
>
***As I said when it was posted, it was sent to me so I can't tell you where it comes from. Did you read THIS editorial in your newspaper? I doubt it, otherwise you would know where it comes from.
Obviously if I posted it, I must agree with it, so there's the info you need to try to debate it.

>Why only ask for responses
>from GWB supporters? Seems a
>bit odd that you would post
>something not written by you,
>not include your opinion on
>the article, then ask for the
>comments of others here. I
>responded before, and asked
>you a few questions about it,
>you never responded, Why?
>
***I didn't ask for responses ONLY from GWB supporters, I said it would be interesting to see how they answered, since I know most Democrats and free thinking individuals will realize that there are some valid points made in it, and the GWB supporters will spin it (like they do with everything else) to make it look like if it doesn't agree with their POV it is "liberal, unAmerican, commie pinko BS." Or did we forget what the Republicans did to a man named Michael Dukakis? Besides that, I really didn't ask for ANYONE'S comments (I really don't care what the comments are, I just hoped that it might wake up one person here, or at least make a few think about how our democracy was raped). I just said it would be interesting to see what the GWB supporters had to say because I know you guys can't let anyone say anything against your POV without having SOMETHING to say!
You want my opinion? Why? As far as you are concerned my opinion is the wrong one because of the fact that I don't agree with you. As I said above, I agree with it so what more is there to say? That the article quotes one of the sharpest legal minds in the Country? Why? So you and others that have a layman's view of the law (as do I) can try to say you know better than he does? What will it prove? Nothing.
I did forget to answer your original reply because quite frankly, I don't have the luxury of being able to have nothing else to do but respond to people. I was going to answer, but I had other things to do and then I forgot about it. Don't take it personally, it's just that banging my head on a wall is pretty far down on my list of priorities.
Tom

Staten Island Webģ Forums Index.