Did you know? Harry White Big Harry email@example.com
1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.
Spades - King David,
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne,
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
3. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
4. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
5. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
6. Q. If you were to write out all the numbers in order, how far would you have to go until you would use the letter "A"?
A. One thousand
7. Q. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
A. All were invented by women.
8. Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.