Staten Island Web logo

The Danger Continues~~~ ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Lady*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com

You know Art, I'd never heard/read that saying before. I read it over a couple of times too. I wanted to make sure that I reaped the full benefits of it. Sometimes, when something appears "simple" it's actually a Zen like way of presenting something much more profound. Well, at least that's what I've found the case to be! *S* It isn't always the case, but enough of the time to warrant giving those re~reads a go.

I share your love and respect for the truth. And that quote is so right on. Truth is beauty. Sometimes the truth doesn't seem like beauty, (which is what the "few are prepared to see it" part of your post was about) because sometimes we feel stung by it, but deep in our hearts I think we all know that at those times the "sting" only hurts because the "truth" hit home. Do you agree???

It's a bitter pill to swallow but we really do grow and learn significantly, when we *are* prepared to see the TRUTH AS BEAUTY!

Very nice Art!

And don't worry about it being flowery or not "matching" your new handle. I think it worked JUST FINE! *SSSS*

~*~*~*`,,~*Lady*Donna*~`,,*~*~*~

~*The Journey Inward*~

P.S. Re the "He who gleep thing": LOL Was your brother a big time Pig Latin person???? *LOL*

Staten Island Web Forums Index.