Staten Island Web logo

Good Morning {{{Everyone}}} ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Lady*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com
Good Morning {{{Everyone}}} and HAPPY FRIDAY!

I apologize to the group at large for what I'm about to say but I do need to finish off the whole saga from the last few days and I will explain why.

I said GOOD MORNING to {{{EVERYONE}}} and I meant it because I really do think it's time to move on and get back to the fun and good cheer that we can and have had in here. I'm saying it for another reason too. Due to a network glitch, I only just now got online, but as soon as I did, and uploaded my email, I noticed that there was one from someone here that I don't ordinarily correspond with. Since I did receive it, I just want to to let them know that....

Unnlike you, this recent saga over what to post and not to post is over for me. I've already said everything I have to say on the matter. Unlike you, (and you know who you are) I don't enjoy arguing and name calling soooo I'm exercising my choice of not only not reading your email in its entirety but also of not commenting on what I have read. I could easily embaress you by posting it here for all to see....but as I said....it's over for me. I hope you're able to ~move on~ soon yourself.

My apologies to the rest of you for having to say that!

May you all ~Create~ the Best Friday ever and may your upcoming WEEKEND be utterly FANTASTIC!!!!!

~*~*~*`,,~*Lady*Donna*~`,,*~*~*~

~*The Journey Inward*~

Staten Island Web Forums Index.