Staten Island Web logo

DUMB DECISION BY CANADIAN JUDGE Richard La Dieu Rich LaDieu rladieu@dgs.dgsys.com rs,

well ya see its this way, i kinda agree wit ya bob re the jury thingie. they won't have me on a jury here because i won't play the game that is played in a jury room or in a court.

i have sat in on too many typs of trials observing the bull feathers going on. and it really discusses me to thing that both sides, the prosecutor and the defense, will do all they can to obstruct justice. sometimes the judge is no help either.

one day, if i ever get to san fran, well sit down and have a real discussion about how a layman sees what goes on in a court of law both civil and criminal.

been reading some of the oj book you sent me and am i getting an eye full. seems both sides did their best to obstruct justice.

would i asked for another system?? i don't think so. i can play the game, but i don't like it..

i also don't envy anyone who pratcices law, especially if they are the defense and their client lies to their attorney and the attorney is standing there looking like a jerk when his client gets caught.

oh well.

cheers
rich

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.