Staten Island Web logo

Lily Munster&I in a UFO Marguerite Rivas sipoet sipoet1@aol.com Oh I've been having the most vivid, dreams since I've been on my nicotine patch. The literature warns that this may happen. Has anyone experienced this?
Here are a few in a nutshell:

Lily Munster and I are flying a UFO. I say to her in my best StatNisland accent, "Hey Lily, where are we going?" She replies, as she works the steering wheel which looks like a steering wheel from a 1950's era car, "We're going to StatNisland, honey, hold on." We land it at the beach near the old S.S White.

I'm sitting in a Cathedral while a rather rotund chef, dressed all in white stands on the altar and sings the aria from Carmen. Guy Molinari sits on a bench watching from the sidelines.

I go to a doctor's office because I need to straighten out a problem for a student of mine -- a transvestite clown. It seems the nurse in the office will not let me administer his/her final exam in American Literature. I finally straighten it out with the help of my poet/lawyer husband (I actually do have a poet/lawyer husband) and the clown shows up in a tweed suit, dressed as a woman, with a chestnut brown wig. The only thing is, he/she has forgotten to take off his clown lips. He/she ends up kissing the nurse while some mogul type thug in the next room whispers to someone on the phone,"Hey Lefty, I got the pictures of the clown."

They get more and more bizarre every night. Usually I have a good laugh over the absurdity of it all, but sometimes I am really disturbed.

Marguerite

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.