Staten Island Web logo

1960s TV Show ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com Wow! What a great post trollman. Scarily I remember all of those ~nostalgic~ candies. Does that mean I'm getting old??? Nahhhh I'll never get old. There's too much fun being young! Anyway, to answer your question, I did use to like Sugar Daddy lollipops but they *did* tend to stick to my teeth they weren't on the top of my list. I liked the Candy Necklace but if you didn't eat it all in one sitting you had a semi~slimy thing hanging around your neck. (Not the most sanitary of candies! LOL) The cards were good but only if they came with GUM! I especially liked the white powder on the gum. I don't know why but I did. (Does anyone else remember that?) As for the Milk Duds, yeah, they were o.k. but they were really kind of like mini Sugar Daddy's! No?

My Fav is RED HOT DOLLARS and Swedish Fish because they're made of essentially the same stuff.

As far as the Bonomo is concerned...it's BANANA! There's something clean and nice about the BANANA aroma! *S*

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.