Staten Island Web logo

Fleecing of America Pat O'Shaughnessy patos patoshaughnessy@juno.com As I said before the problem is not enforcing the laws we have. When I was in the plumbers and pipe fitters union guys would complain about non union workers doing the job for less, I would tell the complainers non-union guys have to eat too open up the books and let them test to get in. No-one wanted to hear it and now the union is weak. Document the workers pay them a living wage and collect the taxes from their employers. Blame your neighbors for paying a for someone who is undocumented. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California were all part of Mexico until it was taken from them by immigrants. In my opinion they have as much right to be there as anyone else. As far as your medals go I think there is a program to have them replaced one time in certain cases. I threw mine away as soon as I found out they didn't get me a discount on public transportation or in watering holes I used to frequent. If you really want to do something about the situation start a lobbying org. and pay your government representatives more money than the big guys that want it this way

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.