Staten Island Web logo

PRAYERS NEEDED - MISSING PERSON - PLEASE READ Gina * Gina staten-island@usa.net I have a very special "Prayer" request for the family of one of our Staten Island Web members - grjaenicke aka GRJ

This is not an ez time for GRJ & family - GRJ's niece Claudia was in Jamaica on business and has vanished, leaving no clues to date...please pray for her to be found safe & sound.

Around my household we have always say "Jesus was lost, Jesus was found" while focusing our thoughts on the lost...we've had good results. Please say whatever it takes to help find Claudia - while reading this you already submitted your first request for Gods help...Thank You, your help is much appreciated.

Travel Writer Vanishes
On Jamaican Junket

Claudia Kirschhoch, 29, a vivacious Astoria, Queens, resident who worked for Frommer's Travel Guides, was last seen with female friends around 11 a.m. on May 27 in the lobby of the Sandals Beaches Negril hotel, a police statement said.

Please CLICK to read the "Claudia missing" article published in the New York Daily News 6/7/2000

*NOTE now that the news article is in the archives you may have to click "reload" for Claudias picture to load properly

Gods speed in finding Claudia & her being retured to her familiy in the US safe & sound.

If you have or know of anyone who may have information about Claudia please e-mail George at: jaenicke@bellatlantic.net

OR me at: Staten-Island@usa.net

Thanks U (((all)))

http://www.nydailynews.com/2000-06-07/News_and_Views/City_Beat/a-69181.asp

-g

~*~*~ Staten Island ~*~*~
"Home Of The Heart"

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.