THE AGING PROCESS Harry White hrwhite email@example.com
1. Blackjack chewing gum - 5 cents a pack
2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water - and dots on paper
3. Candy cigarettes - LSMFT
4. Soda pop machines that dispensed bottles - for 5 cents
5. Candy stores with table side jukeboxes - 5 plays for a quarter
6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers - with the cream on the top
7. Party lines - and phone operators to make the call
8. Newsreels before the movie - MovieTone
9. P.F. Flyers - black high tops
10. Butch wax - ta make your crew cut stand up
11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (Gibralter 7 - 6933) - and DonganHills 6
12. Peashooters - with dried beans or green wild cherrys
13. Howdy Doody - Clarabell & Uncle Bob
14. 45 RPM records - how about 78's
15. S&H Green Stamps - from Acme
16. Hi-fi's - wind up Victrolas
17. Metal ice trays with levers - instant chipped ice
18. Mimeograph paper - blue
19. Blue flashbulbs - that fized & burned
20. Beanie and Cecil - ????
21. Roller skate keys - and old rollerskate wheels nailed to a 2x4 with a crate for a scooter
22. Cork popguns - double barrel and cap guns
23. Drive-ins - finger bowls
24. Studebaker - and Studalacks
25. Wash tub wringers - cloths lines
26. Dixie Peach Pomade - ???
If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young
If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older
If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your age
If you remembered 16-26 = You're older than dirt!
24 wow, think I'll reply as anonymous :>).
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.