Staten Island Web logo

Hairsuit straightened up and perused what he had worked all day and night on. Using the now purple haired Little Leeza Brown, who overnight had a bad hair job, and Old Tymer who always had a bad hair job without a wig on, as two bag ladies he had a panel completed. They were sleeping on a bench with Leeza leaning all over Old Tymer with a wine bottle of "Ripple" half empty between them. I must say it was very colorful. The panel was complete now. Next he thought to use Romplestiltskin and DBlivitt and Barnacle Bill and Bolo D Jolo in a panel portraying a crap game going on under the tailgate of a big truck down in the lower level. They would fit the part well. Just look at them, they sure were a decrepit bunch. Just as he was lining them up for a pose there was a disturbance in the entrance to the room. IN came the Queen! Regina arrived with her fringee boots on. Hairsuit figured she was some lady of the evening and lined her up with the four guys as a looker on. Next to her he put another late arrival, Lizzy the gal who showed up all on her own in a halloween costume dressed as a lady of the evening who fit right into the scene. Digaman laughed to see these two in such a panel.Hmmm he thought to himself I finally am rewarded for all the evenings they have been harassing me........

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.