I have no idea of the source of this or if any of it is true. Should it be, we can conclude that history does repeat itself.
PRESIDENTIAL MISCONDUCT QUIZ
(Answers Appear Below)
1. Which president smoked marijuana with a nude playgirl while he
joked about being too wasted to "push the button" in case of
2. Which president allegedly had affairs with both a winner AND a
finalist in the Miss America pageant?
3. Which president made love to one of his secretaries stretched
out atop a desk in the oval office?
4. Which president allegedly had an affair (as well as children)
with a slave who was his wife's half sister?
5. Which president called his mistress "Pookie"?
6. Which president married a woman who hadn't yet divorced her
first husband - and was branded an "adulterer" during his
7. Which future president wrote love letters to his neighbor's wife
while he was engaged to someone else?
8. Which president had a torrid affair with the first lady's
9. Which president made love to a young woman in a White House coat
closet at one point, while a secret service agent prevented the
hysterical first lady from attacking them?
10. Which president made love in a closet while telling his lover
about the "other" president who made love in a closet (the one in
11. Which vice president was pissed off because he felt that HIS
record of sexual conquests was more impressive than the
12. Which future president, while a college student, loved showing
off his manhood (which he named "Jumbo")?
BONUS QUESTION: Before he became president, what was John F.
Kennedy's nickname in Palm Beach?
a. Jack Rabbit
b. Jumper Jack
c. Mattress Jack
1. John F. Kennedy
2. Bill Clinton
3. Lyndon B. Johnson
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Bill Clinton
6. Andrew Jackson
7. George Washington
8. Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. Warren G. Harding
10. John F. Kennedy
11. Lyndon B. Johnson
12. Lyndon B. Johnson
BONUS QUESTION: c.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.