Staten Island Web logo

Donna... ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com

Dear Art,

Oh My! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Thank You so much for your very sweet and thoroughly comforting words! Words, ALL KINDS OF words...have such power....and I Thank You for using yours to help uplift my spirits while they've been a bit down. Pain just kind of does that to us, as I'm sure we've ALL (unfortunately) found out at one time or another.

Just for the record, I might as well mention what it is that's been bothering me...*S*...

As a you and a few others here know, I've been nursing a frozen shoulder for a number of weeks now and I won't lie, the pain has been really really bad. Monday, I finally stopped trying to cure myself *G* and started the ball rolling on the physical therapy that I need. I tell you this from my heart, I trusted the doctor I saw, and knew she knew her medical "stuff"...and that's important *S*.....but the fact that she was so gentle and kind JUST WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST....really just blew me away. Her compassion made ALL the difference. She didn't ask me to do or to move, any way that would unnecessarily hurt me more than I already was. Do you know, I can STILL see her smile in my minds eye. It wasn't a big, magnanimous smile. It was a gentle caring smile......it was a genuine smile...

and it DID make all the difference....

as did YOUR post! *S*

Thank You again My Friend!!!! You too...have a kind and gentle Heart!!!! It might have taken us a bit of time to understand each other *LOL*....

....but I'm so glad that now we do! *S*

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.