Staten Island Web logo

PATOS OPINION OF DJ LOST - revisited Gina * Gina staten-island@usa.net Note: This is a copy/paste of a reply I posted in the "Recycle Bin" Conference. I'm not sure if additional posts to a thread are freely visible to all once they are transferred to the "Recycle Bin" ... with the exception of the Administrator/s of the SI-Web...I've also posted it here so no on feels there are hidden agenda's going on. This way everyone is free to view. For the record my request/reply which is titled:THANK YOU ADMIN - A 'NO DELETE' REQUEST.

Hi Admin
I've been pretty busy with other "in real life" happenings and have not been able to catch up with all the posts on a daily basis...so many over the past several weeks, it's going to take a while for sure.

Seeing as my name was so freely entered (which normally doesn't bother me at all) and "THE DUMBETTE" ~*~Donna~*~ implies IS most likely ME I would appreciate it very much if you would not delete this post thread which was initiated in "The Gathering Conference" and is now in the "Recycle Bin Conference". The original post (which I have a copy of) was titled::
PATOS OPINION OF DJ LOST -
posted by: DJlost on Wednesday, March 29, 2000 04:27 PM

The original referred to post containing the SnapShot "captured image" of a "private paging chat" view/read window & some post message text, which was posted by DJ is now
missing - I would sure like to see it replaced/undeleted so the context of this thread can be viewed in it's proper & full content sequence.

According to a follow up post it was deleted by the writer DJ; as indicated in:
Topic: Request!!!!!
by: DJ Lost dianejmsn@hotmail.com
Date: Friday, March 31, 2000 07:41 AM

Original Topic Heading of: PATOS OPINION OF DJ LOST Changed to:
Topic: Thanks Karen!!!!!
By: DJ Lost on Thursday, March 30, 2000 06:04 PM

Heading Changed again to:
Topic: LET IT GO ALREADY DAMN IT
By: DJ Lost on Thursday, March 30, 2000 06:00 PM

Heading Changed and or reverted back to:
Topic: PATOS OPINION OF DJ LOST
By: ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com on Thursday, March 30, 2000 06:54 PM

Topic Heading Changed again to:
Topic: Request!!!!!
By: DJ Lost dianejmsn@hotmail.com on Friday, March 31, 2000 07:41 AM

Topic: stop the madness....Request!!!!!
By: karanlate kweckerle@lucent.com on Friday, March 31, 2000 09:59 AM

Topic: THANK YOU ADMIN
By: DJ Lost dianejmsn@hotmail.com on Friday, March 31, 2000 01:48 PM

*The above are all the same thread under the topic: PATOS OPINION OF DJ even though the Topic Headings changed several of times.

Please let us not delete in haste - like the way the private "page chat" was read and posted about so quickly without thought of questioning the rhyme or reason.

I would like to have time to respond & will be doing so...

-g

~*~*~ Staten Island ~*~*~
"Home Of The Heart"

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.