Staten Island Web logo

Healing Vibes ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com
Hi Marguerite!

Without a doubt I send you {{{Good~Good~Good~~~Good Vibrations}}} and ~Healing~ Vibes. I'm so sorry that I didn't get a chance to answer your Email from last week yet (which I absolutely LOVED btw *S*) or call you....as I've been so snowed under here, but hopefully I will catch up with you in some way, shape or form today! I do want you to know however that you have been on my mind (and in my ~*Heart and Soul*~ of course *S*) since you told me about all of this. You probably already know this but in the off chance that you don't, and that knowing what's coming up will give you some amount of comfort, the surgeon will probably do a needle biopsy on you Tuesday. It's not a day at the beach, but it's not the worse thing. The waiting for results.....are much worse.

While I can't take any of that away from you perse, I offer you now the PRAYER OF PROTECTION. (Let "God" represent G(ood)O(rderly)D(irection), The Source, The Life Force, or WHATEVER you feel comfortable with! *S*

The Prayer Of Protection:

May the Light of God surround You,
The Love of God enfold You,
The Power of God protect You.
And the Presence of God watch over You.
Wherever we are, God is!

If you want me to send Reiki, just let me know. OK? I would never send it without your expressed permission first. *S* If you don't know what it is, let me know that too and I'll explain!

{{{{Marguerite}}}}...You can be sure that we, your Family here will ALL be holding you in our ~*Heart and Soul*~ until all of this is safely behind you...and it WILL be! *S*

Love & Light~*

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.