Staten Island Web logo

Name your FAVORITE junk food! ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com

Hi Marguerite!

Your choices are another bunch of interesting picks! *S* I also have to admit I did a double take on the "expecting" part *LOL* but I do know what you mean!

Re the Lay's potato chips: GUESS WHAT? I've had them! My Mother picked them up for us months ago. I think she got them in Shoprite but I'm not sure! I know we also got them at the Miggy's on Victory Blvd here but their stock is weird. They can have something for months and months and then not have it for months and months. If I find some there....I'll let you know!

As for the M&M's...YEP! I love them too! I radiate between loving the peanut and the peanutLESS ones more! I guess it depends on what mood I'm in.

Has anyone tried the Jolly Rancher jelly beans? WOW! They're really good! If you're looking for SWEET and TASTY....they're what you're looking for! *LOL*

It's funny how you mentioned that when you don't have time to stop for a meal you have the Combos. They are like a meal in themselves and the coke compliments them PERFECTLY! *S*

BTW...I'll call you later tonight if you're going to be home! O.k.??? I thought I was going to get to do it last night but we had auditions for Annie and I didn't get out until late.

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.