Staten Island Web logo

The Mick Resurfaces NOW IF THE DAMN QUEEN WOULD ONLY GET HER ACT TOGETHER Pat O'Shaughnessy patos patoshaughnessy@juno.com The Mick arrived back at the ST. Columba's only to find his accountant sitting on the front steps. CorNEALius Padriac Ahern was his name. While a top notch CPA he was more famous for his cooking of Mulligan Stew for the Brotherhood of which he was a member. His nick name was Crunch not just because of what he could do with numbers but if you looked past the gray hair, thick glasses and perpetual pencil behind the ear underneath that baggy tweed suit Crunch still had an impressive build from years of weight lifting. I'm here for your taxes and you better be ready this year.Should be fairly easy this year replied the Mick, as you know I was on a mission for the brotherhood. Yeah right lets go inside and I'll start to review your books. Great said the Mick but first give me a hand cleaning the fish and I'll cook us up both a feast. The food was grand but I've got to get going on your taxes now Crunch said as he pulled his pencil from behind his ear. The Mick walked over to the utility closet and pulled a large hefty bag, he walked over to the table and dumped it. Inside were scraps of paper, notes on bar napkins, even a bill of sale for a truck written on toilet paper. You promised this would never happen again bellowed Crunch. Get me another glass of wine and piece of pie this is going to be a long night he growled

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.