Staten Island Web logo

Mengele on SI? Robert Sheridan bobsheridan bobsheridan@earthlink.net Art, I want to thank you sincerely for your thoughtful and even-handed reply. I'm still coming down from my most recent experience. I came back today fully intending to take down my post that was so little relevant to your original. After reading what you had to say, I'll leave it there, on the theory that if you aren't upset personally, as you say, then I'm not angering you, which I don't want to do.

As an amateur woodworker and Sunday painter, I've learned to save my mistakes so I don't forget I made 'em.

And thanks to you, too, Neal, for also pointing out a few things I don't want to lose complete sight of. Yes, there's plenty of fault to go around, and every time I think I've made all of the mistakes any reasonable person could make, oops, there I've gone and made another one.

Thank you both for taking the time to philosophize with me and straighten me out. Art, I apologize to you for causing you to be flummoxed at all.

Okay, onward and upward, or as the guy in Buddy-Buddy Club used to say, Avanti! Sempre Avanti!

-Bob

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.