Staten Island Web logo



Shoe Problem Dan Blaine DBLIVIT blaine@eucom.mil Thanks for the suggestions! The microwave would be a good idea, except that these are cross-country ski boots and have built-in metal toe rings.

I don't think the hair dryer would work either, because the exterior of the boot is leather and the heel cup is covered with liner on the inside...don't know if the hair dryer could get it hot enough from the outside without burning the leather.



Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.