Staten Island Web logo

Opinion? Robert Sheridan bobsheridan If the minor is living with his father who is never around except when drunk, and the mother is out of the picture, it sounds as though the kid is a candidate for the juvenile authorities and, potentially, foster placement. At least that's how I expect the juvenile authorities are apt to look at the situation. Were that to happen, you might be eligible for alternate placement, perhaps even with the consent of the parents after the juvenile authorities talked sense to them.

Your thought to consult a local lawyer experienced in family law seems to be the way to go if you are serious about helping the boy using professional advice.


Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.