Staten Island Web logo

OT's Husband John Passed On to-Intrepid In The Sky Gina * Gina staten-island@usa.net NOTE: If you're using frames, to view properly click on your right mouse button & choose "OPEN FRAME IN NEW WINDOW"

Click to hear bosum pipe

Sat, 12 Feb 2000 02:39:38 I received an email from our Oldtimer asking that I let you all know...

It is with heartfelt tears of sadness that I notify the Staten Island Gathering Web "Family of Friends" of Oldtimer's that her husband "Our Commodore - John Daniels" passed on Friday evening 2/11/2000 at 19:49 hours PCT

John Daniels had an outstanding Navy career which included serving on the USS INTREPID John Daniels was honored to serve our Country and be a part of the USS INTREPID'S GREAT HISTORY
A bit more... USS INTREPID'S GREAT HISTORY

JD USA Military Service - US Navy 10/1940 to 6/1960

John will be remembered most for his strong fight to serve & protect, his love of life and his pure loving devotion to his wife Marcene Daniels and their his five wonderful children

"The Commodore" was an all around outstanding human being, a gentle good man & friend. He will truly be missed & remembered always by all who knew him.

JOHN DANIELS
Destination Heaven
Friday, February 11, 2000
On Board Time / Departure Time: 19:49 hours PCT
Commanding Officer: God
Crew Designation: Angel's of Peace
Assigned Mission: ETERNAL PEACE

God looked around His garden and found an empty space.
He looked down upon the Earth and saw your tired face.
He put His arms around you and lifted you to rest.

God’s garden must be beautiful for He only takes the best.
He knew you were weary, He knew you were in pain.
He knew you would never be well on Earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough and the hills were hard to climb,
so He closed your weary eyelids and whispered...

“John Daniels Peace Be Thine”

unknown author

To my "Left Coast" Family - My Prayers & Thoughts of Peace to "U" at this time of the loss of a loved one.
With Love
Gina

If you wish to send a short note of comfort to Oldtimer & Family CLICK HERE

John & Marcene Daniels were our gracious hosts at "The Gathering Weekend" 9/98

-g

~*~*~ Staten Island ~*~*~
"Home Of The Heart"

Staten Island Web® Forums Index.