Staten Island Web logo

Visit Where I Play Harry White hrwhite leighnharry@earthlink.net Visit where I play. This may not be your thing, watching people do extreme things, but it was conducted on "my" mountain. I would like to have you watch and see the majesty of this place I love. If you can only watch one day catch the Saturday show it will have the best shots of "my" mountain.
Harry

Saturday, February 12, 4:00 p.m. EST/1:00 p.m. PST - It's the Big Mountain event. These camera guys practically risked their lives to bring you the positively out of control men and women who had the guts to launch off the ridge of Star Shoot and carve down the face of Mammoth, all the while throwing down huge tricks. Expect this to be spectacular.

Sunday, February 13, 3:00 p.m. EST/12:00 p.m. PST - You've heard about him. Now it's your chance to check him out for yourself. The legendary Shaun "Napalm" Palmer (a truly extreme Renaissance man) does it all and does it all good: snowboarding, skiing, motocross, and more. Watch him on Sunday as he takes on nine Olympic skiers in the Gravity Games' Skiercross comp.

Sunday, February 20 12:30 p.m. EST/9:30 a.m. PST - NBC still has this one under wraps - but stay tuned, because we'll be the first to know and the first to let you know.

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.