Staten Island Web logo

Whoa! ~*Donna*~ Helgeson ~*Donna*~ eternity@con2.com Hey Rich...

I think we cyber ~bumped~ or something! We're posting to each other around the same time!

So you're ~Unzappable~ eh? I betcha MrsRich can get ya like *Donna snaps her fingers* THAT! Us women are like that ya know! When we roar...we ROAR! *LOL*

I'm just kidding of course. I'm not a FEMINIST so the ~Lurkers~ can relax. For the record...I'm a SPIRITUALIST so in my Philosophy ALL are equal.

And as for the up all night and working on the puter stuff...HIGH FIVE bud! Me too. Like I said in the other post, I don't think I'm living on EST.

Your basement sounds GRAND! (5 of em to boot! *hehehe*) You should scan a pic in and let us see where "THE RICH" chats with us from.

Question: (I'm probably going to regret asking this *S*)...but....ahhhh....while kind of "work" are you doing there in the middle of the night all by your lonesome in the basement office??? *LOL* This enquiring mind is just itching to know! *ROTFLOL*

Thanks for the welcome to the sleepless club. I guess you're also part of the COFFEE club too! They usually go hand in hand. *S*

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.