Staten Island Web logo

Extending My Deepest Gratitude To All of You! Edward Morgan Family Info tlm11@prodigy.net I just wanted to let everyone know what a nice and helpful group of people you all are. If only there were more of you... I am not sure you guys even know what you have done for me. I have learned more about my father in the last 3 days then I have in my 3 years of searching. All I had to go on was the word "Tottenville" From there I found this site and learned so much... from there I have found out he graduated from Tottenville in 1957. Found names of two more sisters. Learned about the Mount! Found some historian who provided me information on Father Drumgoole, Found an old book on the Mount. Found 2 people who were searching for my dad (hope they will respond back to me!) Hopefully, will find one sister/or information on her... who was once in a place called Hawthorne (Thank You JCL) Thank you all for you kindness my deepest thanks and gratitude goes out to you! My father had a kind soul just like yourselves.
Thank you... I will keep checking back for more information!

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.