Secrets to a Lasting Marrage Harry White hrwhite firstname.lastname@example.org
SECRETS TO A LASTING MARRIAGE (A Man's Point of View)
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, for a little wine, good food, and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Her's is in Florida and mine is in N.Y.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread-maker. Then she said, "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me "In the lake."
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.