Staten Island Web logo

Does Rock and Roll Ever Forget? Diane J DJ Lost dianejmsn@hotmail.com Ace, I saw Van Halen play back in 1984 here in Dallas. That was when David Lee Roth was still with the band. :) It was a good show, but so loud I could barely distinguish one song from another.

I usually won't go to concerts anymore since it's such a huge hassle to buy tickets and get a decent seat at a decent price.

The last one I went to was Alanis Morissette, when she played here on St. Patrick's Day this year. It was so good.

I've been pretty fortunate to have seen many great concerts in the past. I actually had seats so close in a Janet Jackson concert that I could have been part of the show!

I am pretty broad in my range of music, I love the new sound that's out, alternative, and I still like Disco music and 80's music and I like the blues. I don't care too much for hard rock bands who are basically screaming at the top of their lungs, but if that suits someone, then fine. In fact that is all my 15 year old son listens to!

Glad you enjoyed the concert :) It's good to hear that old David Lee is still kicking around!!

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.