No Topic Charlie Joseph CharlieJ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 35% of accidents are caused by DUI, the other 65% are non alcohol related.
- The Philippine flag is displayed with its blue field on top in times of peace. When war is declared, it is flown with the red field on top.
- 14 states - Heterosexual oral sex is illegal...In 21 states gay oral sex is illegal.
- Newcastle, WY - Couples are prohibited from having sex in a butcher's walk-in freezer.
- A person uses more household energy shaving with a hand razor at a sink (because of the water power, the water pump and so on) than he would by using an electric razor.
- Disneyland has the fourth largest navy in the world.
- 99% of men are turned on when a woman grabs them while you're in the kitchen.
- During the time that the atomic bomb was being hatched by the United States at Alamogordo, New Mexico, applicants for routine jobs like janitor were disqualified if they could read. Illiteracy; in other words, was a job requirement. The reason: The authorities didn't want their trash or other papers read.
- Alabama - A man cannot seduce a chaste woman by means of "temptation, deception, arts, flattery, or a promise of marriage."
- 90% of men are turned off by lip hair on a woman.
- The bones of a pigeon weigh less than its feathers.
- Every state - It's illegal to have sex with a dead body.
- Fairbanks, Alaska - It's illegal for two moose to have sex on the city sidewalks.
- Connersville, Wis. - It's illegal for a man to shoot a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.
- 10 states - Cohabitation is illegal.
- 70% of men are turned off when a woman speaks baby talk to him in public.
- 83% of men are turned off by a pierced nose on a woman.
- The Atlantic Ocean is saltier than the Pacific Ocean.
- The Pilgrims refused to eat lobsters because they believed they were really big insects.
- 71% of men are turned off by woman smoking cigarettes or cigars near him.
- 23% of men are turned on by breasts.
- 59% of men prefer to fall asleep snuggling up or spooning with a woman.
- Ames, Iowa - A husband is not allowed to take more than three swallows of beer while in bed after having sex.
- Everyone in the Middle Ages believed -- as Aristotle had - that the heart was the seat of intelligence.
- 54% of men think foreplay should last longer than 15 minutes.
- 33% of men like women to treat them "teasingly" in bed.
- The world's most prolific film industry is not in Hollywood, but in Bombay, India, which produced 806 feature films in 1988. In that same year, Japan produced 330 films, the United States 229, France 175, the Philippines 159, the USSR 150, Turkey 150, Thailand 131 and Hong Kong 123.
- 41% of men like women to treat them "lovingly" in bed.
- There are, surprisingly, very few nations in the world named after an actual person. Among those are Bolvia, for Simon Bolivar; Columbia, for Christopher Columbus; Nicaragua, for Chief Nicarao, Liechtenstein, for Johann von Liechtenstein; Saudi Arabia, for King Saud; and the Philippines, named after King Philip. The United States of America got its name from Amerigo Vespucci.
- 32% of men say intercourse in their favorite sexual activity.
- 48% of men prefer having sex in dim or late-afternoon lighting.
- In the next seven days, roughly 800 Americans will be injured by their jewelry.
- 81% of men are turned on when a woman watches porno movies with them.
- Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, and Mississippi - These states have the youngest age of sexual consent: 14.
- The right lung takes in more air than the left.
- 25% of men are turned on by the vagina, belly, eyes, hair, neck.
- 83% of men are turned on when him and his partner laugh together in bed.
- The bark of the redwood tree is fireproof. Fires in redwood forests take place inside the trees.
- 93% of men are turned on when a woman watches him masturbate.
- In medieval England beer was often served with breakfast.
- In Cleveland, Ohio - Women are not allowed to wear patent leather shoes because they might reflect up her dress.
- 96% of men are turned on when women masturbate in front of them.
- On his inauguration day in 1829, Andrew Jackson had to climb over a wall and enter the Capital from the basement in order to avoid boisterous mobs that thronged the Capitol in celebration.
- 90% of men are turned on when females send them a romantic card.
- 13% of men are turned on when females are pregnant.
- Willodale, Oregon - It's against the law for a husband to talk dirty during sex.
- John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son.
- Originally February had 30 days. Julius Caesar took one day and added it to the month named after him--July. Later, Emperor Augustus took another day from February and added it to the month named for him--August.
- 73% of men are turned on when him and his partner talk together in bed.
- 89% of men are turned on when him and his partner hold hands.
- Carlsbad, N.M. - It's legal for couples to have sex in a parked vehicle during lunch break as long as the car has drawn curtains.
- A device invented as a primitive steam engine by the Greek engineer Hero, about the time of the birth of Christ, is used today as a rotating lawn sprinkler.
- 76% of men are turned on when he walks down the street together with his partner & they have their hand in his back pocket.
- 80% of men are turned off by leg hair on women.
Wonder who researched all this?
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.