So how do you think you did? Here are the answers....
1. Is there a 4th of July in England? Yes or No?
Yes. It comes right after the 3rd.
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
One (1). You can only be born once.
3. Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
Twelve (12). All of them have at least 28 days.
4. How many outs are there in an inning?
Six (6). Don't forget there is a top and bottom to every inning.
5. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
No. He would be dead if it is his widow.
6. Take the number 30, divide it by ˝, and then add 10.
What do you get?
Seventy (70). Thirty (30) divided by ˝ is 60.
7. There are 3 apples and you take two away. How
many apples are you left with?
Two (2). You take two apples...therefore, YOU
have TWO apples.
8. A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half
How long will the pills last?
One hour. If you take the first pill at 1:00,
the second at 1:30, and the third at 2:00, the
pills have run out and only
one hour has passed.
9. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 of them die.
How many sheep are left?
Nine (9). Like I said, all BUT nine die.
10. How many animals of each sex did Moses have on
None. I didn't know that Moses had an ark.
11. A butcher in the market is 5' 10 tall. What
does he weigh?
Meat...that is self-explanatory.
12. How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
Twelve (12). How many eggs are in a dozen?
TWELVE...it's a dozen.
13. What was the President's name in 1960?
Bill Clinton. As far as I know, he hasn't
changed his name.
So, how did you do?
13 correct...........GENIUS...you are good.
10-12 correct....ABOVE AVERAGE...but don't let it go
to your head.
7- 9 correct..........AVERAGE...but who wants to be
4- 6 correct.............SLOW...pay attention to the questions!
1- 3 correct............IDIOT...what else can be said?
0 correct..CONGRATULATIONS...you are a Certified MORON
Staten Island Web® Forums Index.