Staten Island Web logo

Phil,
If someone posts as anonymous, all you have to do is respond to their post -- it's that simple. Some people are new to site and don't feel comfortable leaving their name or e-mail address, therefore the webmaster gives them the opportunity to post anonymously. If they receive a friendly reception they're more apt to stay and eventually feel comfortable enough to post under their own name.

Over the past six months, there has been certain people who constantly make remarks to anyone who posts anonymously. I can see the point of ignoring anonymous postings that are nasty or insulting, however, what is the point of the un-welcoming attitude towards others?

Maybe as Harry says, this is my problem. But, if objecting to people making unfriendly replies to "nice" anonymous posts is a problem, then I'm ok with that. I just hope that in raising this issue that people will think twice before they are unfriendly in the future.

This is my last post on this subject and I would like to end it with a massage to Kreisher House anonymous.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've learned a lot about the Kreischer House due to your post. I hope that you continue to post and eventually become a part of this community.

mimi

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.