GREAT POLITICAL QUOTES (OR MISQUOTES)
1. "Family planning has many misconceptions."
2. "My knowledge is no match for his ignorance."
3. "No man is an Ireland."
4. "If somebody's gonna stab me in the back, I want to be there."
5. "When you're talking to me, keep your mouth shut."
6. "We have a permanent plan for the time being."
7. "If we don't make some changes, the status quo will remain the same."
8. "We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."
9. "I support efforts to limit the terms of members of Congress, especially members of the House and members of the Senate." -- Dan Quayle
10. "These numbers are not my own; they are from someone who knows what he's talking about."
11. "We do not have censorship. What we have is a limitation on what newspapers can report."
12. "Outside of the killings in Washington DC, we have one of the lowest crime rates in the nation." -- Marion Barry (former indicted mayor of Washington, DC)
13. "The average age of a 7 year old in this state is 13."
14. "People planning on getting into serious accidents should have their seat belts on."
15. "I hate to confuse myself with the facts."
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.