22. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
21.Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail address.
20.Keeping up with sports entails adding ESPN's homepage to your bookmarks.
19.You have a "to do list" that includes entries for lunch and bathroom breaks and they are the ones that never get crossed off.
18.You have actually faxed your Christmas list to your parents.
17.Pick up lines now include a reference to liquid assets and capital gains.
16.You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
15.You assume the question to valet park or not is rhetorical.
14. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
13.Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post it notes.
12. Your grocery list has been on your refrigerator so long some of the products don't exist anymore.
11. You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their profits.
10.You get all excited when it's Saturday and you can wear sweats to work.
9You refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as deliverables.
8.You find you really need Power Point to explain what you do for a living.
7.You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
6.You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project"are acceptable English phrases.
5. You know the people at the airport hotels better than you know your next door neighbors.
4. You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans.
3.You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix.
2. You think a "half-day" means leaving at
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.