Remember Life's Laws:
1. The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
2. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it sure make misery easier to live with.
4. Deja moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
5. Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people is mentally ill. Check three
friends. If they are OK, then you are it.
6. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
7. It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
8. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.
9. It may be your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to
10. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains because the
average man can see better than he can think.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.