Staten Island Web logo

Hi Marguerite!!!

I guess we're in ~sync~ *LOL*....and I too have had my hands full this week and did a bit of ~lurking~ here. There just never seems to be enough hours in a day to do all that I need to, and want to, do, and I guess it's the same for you too! *S*

Re the Ferry Ride: I think if WE were on it...it would have OODLES of character *LOL*...but I do know what you really mean! *S* Perhaps those of us who have ~connections~ of some sort could put the feelers out for one of the more preferable boats to be available.

Do we have any ~Lurkers~ out there who can pull a few harmless strings for a few Staten Island Lovers???

Wait a minute! That didn't come out right! *LOL*

I meant: Is there anyone out there who can pull a few harmless strings for a few PEOPLE who dearly Love Staten Island! *ROTFLOL*

Whew! WORDS! *ROTFLOL*

Re the "dates" string...I think we're gonna have to light a fire under Rich! *LOL* He did post something about February (which I saw while I was ~lurking~ about yesterday) and that works for me *S*....but as far as how it sits with everyone else...I duuno! He didn't put it in a special string of it's own!

C'mon Rich...We're waiting for you!!!! *S*

~*Donna*~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.