Staten Island Web logo

patos....The issue that we're talking about is far from "silly". For starters, if it were "silly", then why did your local paper run an article on it? Secondly, I wasn't even talking about the subject of the article. Please refer to the title of the TOPIC. My post was about "DISCLOSURE AND RESPONSIBILITY"...or the lack there of. This IS a DISCUSSION forum is it not? I was referring to the irresponsible presentation of "information". I made a number of very valid points too which you're obviously not able to address for one reason or another. *S* You did not give your "impressions of what you read" you made specific statements about it. Statements that, as I clearly pointed out, were completely erroneous. An impression is one's own perception. A fact is traceable.

You said that you: "don't understand"...and believe me when I tell you that.....

I believe you. *VBS* I really do.

I suppose you're also trying to say that in Ohio: "I don't understand what got your panty hose bunched up to begin with." Followed by: "fly away" is an example of "humor". I guess we'll just have to bring that one before the court of public opinion then as I happen to be a Staten Island girl who was raised to see it quite differently.

Anyway, as I said before.....

It's o.k. I accept you right where you ~are~!

That's obviously all you can be *S* (more so now than ever.)

Love & Light~* to You and Yours~~~

~Donna~

Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.