If this has been posted already, then oops.
1. Adult: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.
2. Beauty Parlour: A place where some women go to dye.
3. Chickens: Animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.
4. Committee: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
5. Dust: Mud with the juice squeezed out.
6. Gossip: A person who will never tell a lie if the truth will do more damage.
7. Handkerchief: Cold Storage.
8. Inflation: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
9. Myth: A female moth.
10. Mosquito: An insect that makes flies look good.
11. Secret: Something you tell to one person at a time.
12. Skeleton: A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.
13. Toothache: The pain that drives you to extraction.
14. Tomorrow: One of today's greatest labor saving devices.
15. Yawn: An honest opinion openly expressed.
16. Wrinkles: Something other people have. You have character lines.
Staten Island WebŪ Forums Index.